Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RDS Web Access
24-03-2015, 01:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 24-03-2015, 01:08 AM by John T'Jampens.)
RDS Web Access
Hi,

We have in our company RDS Windows 2012 R2 for all our users.
The users don't connect to the RDS servers directly.
They connect through the RDS Web access gateway.

I installed RPITC to my development Raspberry Pi 2, i can login to the web access page with my domain credentials, but it doesn't recognize the .RDP extension.

So we don't directly connect to RDP, but use RDS web access instead, so how can i use RPITC in our company.

I would love to make this work and save a lot of money instead off spending it on desktops, laptops and just plugin a raspberry pi 2 Smile
26-03-2015, 01:25 PM,
RE: RDS Web Access
http://forum.armtc.net/showthread.php?ti...11#pid2311
04-04-2015, 01:29 AM,
RE: RDS Web Access
John, did you make it work?
I just installed the same thing on my RPI2 and using the default webbrowser iceweasel.
I can login with my domain credentials on my RDS webpage with no problems. But when I am presented with my choices (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and I click on one, a .RDP file is downloaded to my desktop.
This is *i guess* expected behavior since the system does not know what to do with a .RDP file.
If you were running windows as the desktop, then an automatic launch of the remote app will occur.

I will crosspost this questions to rdesktop forums and other forums. It is really strange that noone has come to these issues. Perhaps noone runs Win2012R2 RDS.