Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rdesktop with rpitc
15-03-2017, 07:27 PM,
rdesktop with rpitc
Hello,

it's possible to have nla with rdesktop on rpitc ?

i have try it but the connection box appear one time but after rdesktop don't start anymore .

do you have a solution ?

the project seen to be interesting .

Thanks in advance

Nicolas
16-03-2017, 10:36 AM,
RE: rdesktop with rpitc
Hello,

as stated in https://github.com/rdesktop/rdesktop/issues/72
rdesktop only supports CredSSP using Kerberos authentication. Normally RDS service is default configured to require NLA (CredSSP).

But you can use the xFreeRDP client, that support nla and ntlm secs.

to clarify how the rdesktop script works (or xfreerdp or dfreerdp):
when you run the rdesktop (from the icon in the desktop menu) the /opt/scripts/rdesktop.sh script is executed. This script just look for two files: /opt/config/rdesktop.config which contain the connection flags like -f -nla etc and the /opt/config/rdesktop.server which contain the server ipaddres (asked the first time by the box you mention).

You can modify the /opt/config/rdesktop.config and add/remove the params you need.
It's also possible to change the /opt/scripts/rdesktop.sh script and just put the whole rdesktop command line string without using the config+server files. For example:

#!/bin/sh

rdesktop -g 1280x720 -r sound:local:alsa -x l 192.168.1.1
19-03-2017, 09:07 PM,
thanks for your explain . i will try this week
20-03-2017, 11:11 AM,
Hello , i have try but now it ask for a password when i try to add certificate . i have try the default rpitc password but no go , same for the password of the certificate
23-03-2017, 09:40 AM,
if you try to connect to a remote rdp server you have to use the user/pass for the remote session user. If you need to run command as root in a local shell to add certificate user/pass is root/rpitc