Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPi-TC R5 Citrix only Release available
20-11-2013, 06:54 PM,
RPi-TC R5 Citrix only Release available
After some months since the first Citrix only release today we release a new version.
Receiver software is the same as previous version but lot is changed...

So here the feature list:
- Debian Jessie ARMv6j armel with new Kernel 3.10.19 (dual Kernel).
- Citrix Receiver 12.2.3.
- Iceweasel 24.1 with ICA plugin enabled.
- Administrator mode: press K (shift+k) during boot video intro to enable root mode, before entering root mode you will be prompted for a password, put LOL (uppercase) to continue.
- hostname autogeneration based on board MAC Address.
- vnc shadowing on display 0 (password: raspberry).
- ssh enabled on port 22 (user: rpitc password: raspberry).
- new top-right customizable info panel with calendar, IP, MAC etc.
- Raspberry Pi tvservice and other binar.
- boot and shutdown/reboot video Wink

Readme, please!:
- to change autostart application modify this file: $HOME/lxsession/LXDE/autostart (or use right-click menù)
- to enable monitor sleep mode remove the file $HOME/.xsessionrc
- Dual Kernel: just change config.txt (inside BOOT partition) and change the line: kernel=kernel.img in kernel=kernel-std.img to use standard RaspberryPi Kernel.
- Default sound output is HDMI, to change it to analog just: amixer cset numid=3 1
- If you have some problem with depth color on Citrix, add to config.txt: framebuffer_depth=24

HOW-TO Install:
- Download image here or here.
- Extract the archive and write the .img file in an SDCard with dd or diskimage.
- Plug your SDCard into your RaspberryPi board. Power on!
21-11-2013, 08:15 PM,
RE: RPi-TC R5 Citrix only Release available
Any reason that the Linux v13 client hasn't yet been integrated (the final version of which was released last week)

Regards

Neil
24-11-2013, 05:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-11-2013, 05:01 PM by Gibbio.)
We have already make some test on Citrix v13 Receiver. New client need lot of RAM and after some test seem is just working on 512Mb Raspberry board, not in the 256Mb version.
On 256Mb release just freeze or crash with "not enough resources" error Sad
24-11-2013, 11:30 PM,
What about include VPN by default?
15-12-2013, 03:45 PM,
(24-11-2013, 05:00 PM)Gibbio Wrote: We have already make some test on Citrix v13 Receiver. New client need lot of RAM and after some test seem is just working on 512Mb Raspberry board, not in the 256Mb version.
On 256Mb release just freeze or crash with "not enough resources" error Sad

Hi Gibbio!

First I would like to say thank you for your incredible project!
Second sorry for my awful english (I'm from Brazil) hope you dont die for write it lol.

About the v13 of Citrix Recceiver... have you did a test with a 512mb Raspberry board?

I'm asking because I haven't a board yet, so I will buy a Model B (512 Ram) if it works better with Citrix Receiver.

Regards,
16-12-2013, 02:47 PM,
on R5 the new citrix receiver works also on 256Mb Raspberry release Smile
Yes its works a little better but you didnt see a visible difference (on speed or refresh).