Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Login User
20-06-2018, 05:50 PM,
Auto Login User
Ok so i apologize if this is posted in another thread but....i have not been able to locate it and i am new to rpitc. what i want to do is create a basic user, and have the system autologon that user at startup. this user will not need any other access than a firefox browser opened to a specific page (which i also want to use keepmeup to do this part). any help is greatly appreciated.
20-06-2018, 05:51 PM,
RE: Auto Login User
(20-06-2018, 05:50 PM)Jim Mitchell Wrote: Ok so i apologize if this is posted in another thread but....i have not been able to locate it and i am new to rpitc. what i want to do is use a basic user i created, and have the system autologon that user at startup. this user will not need any other access than a firefox browser opened to a specific page (which i also want to use keepmeup to do this part). any help is greatly appreciated.
02-07-2018, 11:35 AM,
Can you use the Rpitc user and allow only Firefox ?
You can if you choose only this app and you block right click and deactivate keyboards shortcut.
02-07-2018, 04:10 PM,
yes. thanks for the reply. i did use rpitc user after all and got it all working as needed. thanks again